SUMMER SOUNDS ∆ MUSIC PLAYLIST

June 27, 2014

IMG_1469
Untitled-1
IMG_1468
IMG_1470
st8fl
IT'S BEEN FOREVER since I've lasted posted anything on here. Let me give you the condensed version of things: I drove across America, from Utah to Georgia, then I flew to New York for some family matters, and hours before I caught my plane back Utah, I made the hard, yet right, decision to stay. (More details of it all will be in post shortly, I promise, I won't leave you hanging for long) But, enough of all that.
Driving all the way from one side of the country to the other + having lots of single life solitude time here has led me to have a reoccurring romance with my first love, music. And what a beautiful rebound it is. This mixtape is a little more, oh whats the word, curated. Soak it all in. Here's just a taste of my summer sounds.

+  H I G H // young rising sons
+ A F T E R L I F E // arcade fire
+ N E V E R  G O I N G  H O M E // phantogram
+ S O T H I S I S G O O D B Y E ( P I N K G A N T E R R E M I X ) // william fitzsimmons
+ D A Y S A R E G O N E // haim
+ L I F E S U P P O R T // sam smith
+ I < 3 U S O // cassius
+ W A L K I N G O N A D R E A M // empire of the sun
+ G E N E S I S // grimes
+ N O D I G G I T Y // chet faker
+ Y O U & M E ( F L U M E R E M I X ) // disclosure, eliza doolittle
+ B R I D G E S // broods
+ G A R D E N G R A Y S // wildcat! wildcat!
+ B R O O K L Y N B A B Y  // lana del rey
+ F E E D M E D I A M O N D S // mndr
+ A L L E Y E S O N Y O U // st. lucia
+ L A L A L A // naughty boy, sam smith


be sure to subscribe to my SPOTIFY to listen to the full playlist instantly + stay up to date with new tracks 

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Such gorgeous photos! So summery and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, loving the playlist. already adding the songs to my favorites.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete